About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Friend is Getting Married


Lynette and Gary are going to be married in June. Hooray! Gary is one lucky guy because my friend Lynette is: an angel, with sparkling brown eyes, and a figure like a fairy. We are all so jealous of that figure! Just look how darling she is.
I am so happy for the two of you. Life is going to be great. For sure my favorite wedding for 2008!

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Congratulations to Lynette & Gary. I hope they will be very happy. (And yes, I too am jelaous of Lynette's great figure!)

JUST BE... said...

What a beautiful couple. I love Lynn and Gary. I am so excited.