About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Popcorn Rock Crystals

Our science project with the popcorn rock crystals is finished. Here are the before and after pictures. They are extremely fragile....wonder what I was expecting? They are like powdered salt. The grandies will surely get to see them, but that will also be the end of them.

I think I was hoping for something more like this. Probably takes a little longer than 3 weeks to harden.
I'm thinking I probably bought the cheap package of grow your own crystals.
This would probably have to come from a "FINE" Jewelry store. (Inside family joke ~ I'll post about in the years to come.)

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

yeah! I would be hoping for the same thing.