About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Comment Bug

Oh how I wish everyone was in tune with "A NEW EARTH", but like Eckhart has said, "Not everyone is ready."

OBVIOUSLY!

Some SLIM BALL posted a SPAM AD/VIRUS under the Comments section of my blog site! No, not just once, but twice, yes three times and more. What happened is when I went to read the comment a dialog box popped up to warn me that there was a virus that would cause my system to crash. Then it said that in order to remove this threat, I needed to download some software called XP Anti-Virus 2008.

BUT THIS XP ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE IS ACTUALLY A VIRUS!Fortunately this virus did not do any harm and I was able to delete it with some of my own anti-virus software.

This was so upsetting that I actually stopped blogging for almost a full month. I have now gone private on my comment sections. I so love to hear from kind, wonderful people, but slim balls are not allowed in my world!

ANY TYPE OF SPAM AND/OR VIRUS IS ILLEGAL AND WILL BE REPORTED TO BLOG SPOT.COM. THIS TYPE OF THING IS UNACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON MY WEBSITE! I AM POSTING THIS MESSAGE TO WARN OTHERS ABOUT THIS.

Unfortunately for me, I had some very nice comments from 3 of my friends this morning and I quickly hit the delete key for them, thinking or not thinking I was on the publish key. I was able to go back and read your nice thoughts, but they are now lost in space.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh I HATE that, why do people need to do things like that???

Everytime I see ANY comment that says "click HERE" or "go HERE" I delete it straight away. I pretty much know all my readers so I can spot which one is spam.

Just delete them straight away and don't ever click on any of their links.

Sorry you had to go through this.

Nancy Mc said...

I too have had the same comment several times on my blog. My question is....Why would someone really want to ruin something that is good for so many people? I'll bet Eckhart has a reason......pain body-but now am I in ego?