About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm either an ADD Adult or Compulsive

Today is another fine SPRING DAY....Not...the wind is blowing, it has rained, and the sky is gray! So I decided it was soup for dinner. Off to the store for a few ingredients I don't have in the pantry. And to my wondering eyes - what should appear but this great looking Sago Palm - This handsome evergreen plant is neither a palm as it is often referred to as "Sago Palm" or fern, but is a primitive, cone-bearing plant that is related to conifers and requires both female and male plants to produce seed. The nice lady at the store said they are very easy to keep alive. I had to have it! It's now in my beautiful office, where I will enjoy it's aliveness.


But this is what I really went to the store for! Homemade Tomato Soup.......oh it smells so delicious I can hardly wait for dinner time. (In fact, I didn't wait...had a few little tastes while putting it all together.)
And this is what was also on special at the store today (not on the shopping list)..... $5.98 a case for these sumptuous looking strawberries. I also bought an Angel Food Cake, just in case I needed a few more carbs today!

Come on over if you can stand to get out in the rain, and join us for dinner.

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

The extra's you found at the store look delicious. Soup does too. Glad you are back to blogging. I have missed your thoughts!

jayedee said...

my favorite time of year is strawberry time! i could eat them daily!