About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Phenomenon





OMG! I awoke this morning to a truly unusual sight. There is this giant blistering orb of fire, in the sky. For the life of me, I can’t figure out what it is, but it warms my skin and hurts my eyes. So I’m really hoping that if it stays around for awhile my new shades will be ready today….I’ll check that out today too. After taking in a few minutes of this glorious view, quickly snapping a picture, I thought I better do to my research this morning and see if I can possibly figure out what this unidentified thing might be.
So I do the http://www.ask.com/ thing and ………there you go……. the answer is…..it’s the SUN!!
The magnificent, sacred Sun!
I’m sure that is something very familiar to my friends who are already enjoying the Baseball Season in Florida, Arizona, and California…..but it certainly hasn’t been a part of my world for hmmmm 6 months???? The birds at the aviary in my backyard were out in full force. Maybe the little hummers will join us soon. I can’t begin to tell you how very grateful I am for this phenomenon. I will find every excuse I can to be outside the entire day soaking up the fabulous rays.

No comments: