About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Power of Positive Thinking



A week ago I took my Nine West Sunglasses to our great Dr. Stacy Rencher. I really wanted my prescription in my sunglasses. Dr. Rencher said maybe ~ maybe! The lens is big, curved, could easily pop out of the frame.....etc. So I said, "Hey, make it a challenge!"

Lookie, lookie, I have prescription Nine West Sunglasses! Just for the day that the magnificent sun made a powerful appearance.

Oh I am so happy!

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

The glasses look great, and the trees are starting to bud out. It is so good to finally see the sun. Maybe Spring really will come here in Utah.