About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Willow Tree


In the backyard of my parent's home stands this majestic willow tree. I don't know that my mom would think of it as majestic, but it certainly defines their backyard. I remember being with my friends and swinging from the branches many days. Then my own children had their time to swing from it's branches. Now my grandchildren are enjoying the same old tree.
Once again I can't take credit for this picture, thanks again J for uploading all these fantastic shots.
This tree certainly gives off an energy that is uplifting. I love the inspiration that surrounds it.

3 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Cute picture. Aren't trees amazing? Same tree so many years later.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Nicole said...

This is BJ. If I remember correctly that tree made a great second base for 3-2-1.
Those are really good memories. I still teach that game to my nephews.
Also the Witch that lived around the corner.