About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, March 3, 2008

My Neighborhood Was FLOCKED

What a beautiful Sunday Morning. Look at the blue, blue sky and the perfectly flocked trees.
Here is a look at the neighborhood street. It was breathtaking to see the sky so blue and the trees so white with fresh snow.
The first thing I thought of was my dad with the vacuum out in the front yard flocking our Christmas Tree. Oh it was an experience to remember! One particular year I remember the bag of flocking went sailing down the road because Dad was sick and tired of the vacuum plugging up. Trying to fool Mother Nature....was not easy back then.




3 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! Isn't it amazing the many different views we find in mother nature?

jayedee said...

*sighs* we're already fighting the first wave of gallon sucker mosquitos! i want to live in a postcard like you!!!!!!!!!!

jayedee said...

yup! i was out prepping the garden yesterday and the mosquitos were "flocking" in!