About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Little Man Has New Toys

Kendry is so close to walking that we thought this musical activity center walker would be just the thing. Look how cute his is trying to help put it together. It has a 4 piano keys, a flip song book, a guitar with a toggle and a sax which has button to make sounds. There are 3 songs, 2 tunes plus instrument riffs, ditties, and scats for him to discover as he plays. Adding to all this fun is a tambourine dial and a bat at maraca for added fun play. In the next mode, he can take the music on the go as he walks behind it. The wheel base is wide enough and the handle makes it perfect for his first few steps. The music is activated as he pushes the walker forward....we love it!

P1080340P1080339

So here is Kendry on the goooooooooooooooooooooooooo


No comments: