About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, April 10, 2011

As You Dream

It is so very difficult for me to put in words the dreams I hold for you in my heart. 

 P1080483

There are so many and they are so big.

Of course, I wish for you happiness.  A pure unadulterated joy that will fill each day of your life.

I so wish to protect you from the evils the world holds and gives.  But I also pray that you may have the power and strength to always be protected.

I wish that you will experience true love.  True loving companionship.  That you will always be cherished by your partner, in this world and in the eternities.

I wish that you will always know your path and know success along the way.


I dream that you will have more love and laughs and friends and happiness than your hearts and hands can hold. And that you in return will give your heart, your hands, your love, and your laughs to all who cross your path.

Because Little Man I love you to the moon and back.

No comments: