About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Condensed Milk ~ Is There Anything Better ~ Chessmen Banana Dessert

 
  I'm a huge fan of condensed milk, like Bean and Bacon Soup, I can eat it right from the can.  So this banana dessert caught my eye as quick as a flash!  Off to the store to gather the ingredients that weren’t in my pantry. 

 P1080480

Chessmen Banana Dessert

  • 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies
  • 6 bananas sliced
  • 1 5 oz box vanilla pudding
  • 3 cups half and half… I know the box calls for milk…butt…
  • 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
  • 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 12 oz container whipped topping

Line bottom of 9 x 13 dish with one bag of cookies. Lay bananas on top, cut them up however you like them.  I slice mine! 

In a bowl combine half n’ half and pudding and blend with an electric mixer.

In another bowl combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until very smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.  Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding and stir until well blended.

Pour the mixture over the bananas and cover with the second bag of cookies.  Refrigerate until ready to serve. 

P1080481

No comments: