About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Viewmaster ~ Do You Remeber?





The 3D View Master used to be a must have when I was growing up and indeed I had one of my very own. It was by far one of my favorite toys. I wouldn’t actually call it a toy, I would like to think it was more of an educational experience.

Every time we went on vacation, I would get a reel of the locality. A few of my favorites were Yellowstone, Zions, Bryce Canyon, The Grand Canyon, and Mesa Verde. Of course I also had several of the cartoon characters.. Mickey Mouse, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs… oh my collection was amazing. And I enjoyed every squeaky click of that little viewer.

My kids both had one of their own, but I just don’t think they felt the same way about theirs. Technology has taken over their generation.



1 comment:

Annette and Scott said...

Yes...I remember, and to this day if I find a viewmaster somewhere I have to stop & take a peek! I guess I'm still a kid at heart!