About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hayhurst B & B ~~ What a Saturday Morning


Here we are again at the beautiful Hayhurst B & B. Louise and Jim are the most congenial host you can ever imagine and we always feel so comfortable when we settle into our Bunkhouse room. We really miss our friends the McKellars this year. They have joined us the last two years, but we knew last year they were not going to be joining us again this year.....sad for me, but I understand.... maybe next year????? Mary Clare is not with us either this year. She is home in bed with the dreaded FLU...sorry MC we miss you.



Hayhurst is up for sale and we weren't even sure that any of us would be lucky enough to stay for another season. So the trek was made yesterday afternoon....a long 5 hour drive! When we all get checked in there are a gaggle of us~~ Gary *missing Mary Clare, Frosty & Cindy, Mike & Lisa, Dan & Jill, Joe & Joy, Kim & Tara, Joey & Mary Ann, Theresa & Algie, and of course Al and Moi'.

Dan, Gary, and Frost - strike up the band!



Cindy always has a deck of cards



Joey and Al -----relaxing by the fire!




Jill and Joy ---ready for the day!





Dan telling Louise what a fabulous job she did on breakfast.





The Bar

Gary ----still missing Mary Clare!

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Looks like lots of fun. Wish I was there. If I ever am a billionaire, I am buying The HayHurst!