About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Let's Start with Dessert


I couldn't resist posting this today, so this is an extra tasty tuesday recipe. Mom is having DUP in April (I know a few months away right?)....we must get prepared you know. We are testing several ideas here and this is the one J come up with on Sunday! Bananas Flambé, Italian Style...


Pizzelle can be found at almost any celebration across Italy. It is a rare Italian wedding that does not serve pizzelle at the sweets table. These cookies are closely associated with family; in fact, pizzelle irons have been fashioned with the pattern of a family's crest.

We don't have a family crest on the pizzelle iron......but what an idea! On to the next quest! Bon Appetit

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

That looks very tasty. I'll bet she will have a very yummy dessert with you and Ja on the quest to find just the right dessert to serve.

Barbara said...

Looks delicious!