About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Across the Street


My neighbor's house looked so beautiful after a heavy snowfall. I made this picture into a 5 X 7 and put it in their mail box. Guess if she reads my blog she'll know who's the picture fairy!

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

What a kind thing to do! Funny thing, I just read on Hoover's.. from Jen's blog about a girl wondering why people take pictures of her house. I'll have to send her to your blog.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Aw, that was sweet of you! Once, when we lived for a short time in St. Louis, my daughter and I drove around on Christmas Eve, feeling sort of sorry for ourselves for being so far from the other family members at Christmas, and we were commenting on the lights. who's were better, best, you know. We decided to have a "contest" and determine who was the winner - then we took down the address and sent them a card congratulating them on the esteemed victory - hubby said "You didn't SIGN it did you? They'll think your CRAZY!"
Ah, well, yes, we did - wanted them to know the win was legit and all!