About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, January 5, 2009

A Meme for Me on Monday.

Monday will be my day of just a simple musing about anything and everything in my life and happenings. This collage was done by putting the answer below to the questions in google images or flickr and finding a picture that comes up with your answer. It was very entertaining....but I probably know that I shouldn't be spending my time doing this sort of activity....you know dishes, laundry, house cleaning....all of that can wait!



Here are the questions if any of you would like to venture into this project in your spare time!



1. What is your favorite drink?.........don't freak out at my answer "OF COURSE IT'S NON"
Arnold Palmers
2. Where did you graduate from High School?
SFHS
3. What is your favorite dessert?
My mom's Banana Cream Pie
4. What attribute do you wish you could overcome.?
I'm compulsive
5. What is your favorite color?
Blue
6. What movie star do you wish you could meet?
Denzel Washington
7. What is your name?
LeAnn
8. What is your dream job?
I wish I was a Rock Star...maybe just a singer!
9. What is your favorite food?
Pasta
10. What is most important in your life?
Grandkids
11. What is your nickname?
Leander
12. Where would you love to go on vacation?
Italy


Yes I cheated on #10....because they are so important in my life.... I wasn't about to just put any old picture of that!

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Wow, that looks like an undertaking. I could anwer the questions, but do not think that a collage is within my computer ability. Have a great week as you get back to 'real life'.