About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Verse 4 ~ Living Infinitely



The Tao is empty
but inexhaustible,
bottomless,
the ancestor of it all.

Within it, the sharp edges become smooth;
the twisted knots loosen;
the sun is softened by a cloud;
the dust settles into place.

It is hidden but always present.
I do not know who gave birth to it.
It seems to be the common ancestor of all, the father of things.

Wayne W. Dyer ~ Change Your Thoughts Change Your Life.


This passage brought my thoughts to our nations economic state of affairs. We all know the economy is a disaster, with some even going as far as to call it a Recession. But it’s a common belief that the Universe and Our Higher Power, can give us whatever it is that we need.

We are not put on this big ball of land and water to suffer or worry. We are here to learn life’s little lessons. It may be time for us to begin to experience the inter-connectedness and inter-dependence of all things.

The roadblocks we encounter on the way to reaching our destination are actually gifts if we will treat them as challenges that we were meant to experience and learn from. They are like small tests, hidden but always present, that the universe presents us with, as if asking:

How bad do I really want this? Can Sky Imitate Water?

"We are not in a position in which we have nothing to work with. We already have
capacities,talents, direction, missions, callings." Abraham Maslow

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

DEEP. I do know that we already have what we need inside of us. Just needs to be discovered and channeled.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I believe we are on this earth to experience joy...and I also believe is spreading joy to those in need - as they do for me. I think 2009 will be a good year - and if we treat each other with respect and honor, we will all be better for it - it starts small- but the end is HUGE!