About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Weekly Home Blessing Hour

The Weekly Home Blessing hour is the time FlyLady spends slipshod cleaning her home. No detailed cleaning required;
vacuum the middle of the floors only!
FlyLady sets her timer for 10 minutes to work on each of 7 tasks:
Vacuum
Dust
Mop
Polish Mirrors and Doors
Purge magazines
Change Sheets
Empty all trash
This takes approximately one hour; some tasks take less than 10 minutes.
"Don't obsess, set your timer for 10 minutes for each task, then QUIT!" ~

Posted by Kelly from Fly Lady....

What do you think friends, do we have just 1 hour this week for this project?

3 comments:

Robin said...

Sounds like an interesting technique. But I don't think I could start a project and not finish it - I'm kind of OCD like that!

Anonymous said...

Sounds great to me. It has been amazing to me how much my grandchildren and I can accomplish when we set the time for ten minutes and do a quick pick up-put where it goes at my house. I am going to pass this info onto my daughters. Hope you had a GREAT weekend!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Today I had one hour to get ALL of my cleaning done....and I did it. I wish that I could have spot mopped the kitchen floor, but that is really all that was not finished. I tell Darwin on a regular basis how much I love a clean house. It makes me feel energized and happy.