About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, October 19, 2007

7 Days of Grandkids

It has been several days since I've visited the blogging world. I have been tending grandkids, while their wonderful mom works on the family cabin.
Here are a few pictures from the work in progress. This first one is looking up the mountain side to the Southeast from the cabin site. It has rained, and rained, and rained
and still they work, and work, and work!


The west wall is done now.. it looks huge!
The kids and I weren't much help.
We just did a lot of walking around.


I have loved being with the grandkids in their home for the week. In fact when I dropped them off at school today, I was actually crying because I knew I wouldn't be the one picking them up this afternoon. Lucky for me....they were just excited about seeing friends at school.
I drove home with a few tears and lots of afternoon traffic. There is much to do while I'm on a three week break from school, so tomorrow I will start the projects that need my attention. (Getting caught up with my blogging friends is of course the #1 priority!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved BC! The grandkids are so lucky to have you as their grandma. The cabin lot is absolutely beautiful!