About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Freddie and The Girl


"Whatever you do, don't fall asleep."
I probably could have saved her if I'd have moved sooner. But I thought it was just another nightmare, like the one I had the night before. There was... there was this guy; he had knives for fingers.
Geeze, am I ever glad we don't live on Elm Street. I think it is time to call it a night. I know I'm not going to have any trouble falling asleep. I don't even watch scary movies!
Guess what else guys....my next post is Number 100. I have 2 very awesome gifts to give away. Come on back tomorrow morning, I'll give you all the details and a picture of what you will receive if you are the random winner. Good Luck...sleep tight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween! can hardly wait for your 100th post!

ohiofarmgirl said...

I look forward to tomorrow also...Hope you had a nice evening! Dianntha