About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, October 28, 2007




Fluffy Pumpkin Dip


From:
La Dolce Vita LeAnn's Kitchen
This is a very creamy and yummy vanilla pumpkin dip that is served with graham crackers. I like the cinnamon graham crackers sticks best, (this year we used Scooby Doo Honey Grahams...they look like dog bisquits...lol). You can use lite whipped topping and sugar free pudding and it still tastes great.
INGREDIENTS:
1 (8 ounce) container frozen
whipped topping, thawed
1 (5 ounce) package instant
vanilla pudding mix
1 (15 ounce) can solid pack
pumpkin
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 8oz cream cheese
DIRECTIONS:
.
In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and cream cheese. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
I put it in a plastic container that fits inside a pumpkin for serving.

Well the party is over and the clean up took about 4 hours.. 2 last night until I was ready to drop and 2 more this morning. Now I still have to put away all of the stuff in the correct drawer, closet, storage shed! I'll get more pictures posted this afternoon, but Ohio Farm Girl wanted this recipe so I took a break and shared it will ya'll.

Everyone loves this dip, thank you for asking for the recipe Dianntha. I hope it is a favorite with your family soon.

2 comments:

jayedee said...

this is soooooooo going on my sideboard for thanksgiving!

Jen said...

The dip looks wonderful...I'm going to have to try it.