About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, October 29, 2007

Dad's Turn to Tend


This afternoon I got a phone call from my son telling me how tired he was from having the kids this afternoon. First he had to pick them up from school. Hmmm that can't be to difficult! Then he took them to a company Halloween Trick -or- Treat party. That is a little more challenging because he had to first get them into their costumes, find their shoes, get them back in the car....Moms you all know the routine. After spending a couple hours collecting goodies or whatever you do at a company party, he brings them back home. They then make these darling chocolate spiders and call grandma to tell her about them. Amazing.
Now the cutest part of the story... Halie is telling me how much fun they have had and all about the spiders. I ask her if Dad has helped her with her homework, her response...."No, Grandma, Mom is coming home to do that." LOL My kids are my blessings!

No comments: