About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Party Time Is Almost Here


Not much time to spend writing about it...I'm down to the last few hours before it all begins, but I'm thinking how ironic it is that I have spent (don't dare tell how many)hours preparing and it will all be over in about 4 hours. LOL
The pumpkins are washed and ready to be carved or painted (safety issue with tools for little ones). Only a few more items on my to do list: finish the chili, make pumpkin dip, rotel dip, hot chocolate, pick up ice, find the extension cords, assemble everything on the banquet tables for eating...hmm I'm there!

2 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! When time permits, would you be willing to share your pumpin dip recipe??? Sounds so yummy! Dianntha

Anonymous said...

Wow! Do you cater parties in your spare time too?
Hope you are having lots of fun. I have shopped, and now started cooking for DH birthday dinner with family tomorrow.
talk to you soon!