About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Saturday Night Dinner








The weather today came with a bit of snow, rain, and down right cold. We had planned to go out to dinner tonight, because our week has been so busy. After we finished up with the Wholefood 2 U work for the day, I just thought it would be nice to stay home and have a nice comfy dinner, watch a little baseball, and relax. So that is just what we did! I must give credit to Sandra at http://familycorner.blogspot.com/ she was the inspiration for this Cantonene Dinner with baby red potatoes, broccoli, mini garlic rolls, and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins for dessert. Everything was delish!!! We even have plenty of left-overs for tomorrow night! Go check out Sandra's blog, she is amazing.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

See now I'm hungry again LOL

I'm so glad you enjoyed the meal, that Cantonese dish really is yummy isn't it???

Thank you for your sweet words, you're a sweetheart ;)

Hugs,
Sandra