About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat



Here are the 2 ladies that will greet you at the door when you come for your candy, candy, candy....
This year I get to NOT answer the door. DH told me he would be glad to bring home the candy, and pass it out ~ am I dreaming~~ He now wants to do the every other one routine! He just had a group of 12 ~~LOL
Little ghosts, goblins, super heroes, and witches I do hope you will have a safe and fun night. Remember to take your flashlight with you, so you can see where you are going and other people can see you. Only eat part of your candy.... so your teacher doesn't have to pull you off the ceiling tomorrow. I'm going to go take a few pictures of the crowds. Skeletons scare me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We've had just a few. Mostly people that we are related to-or the neighbors are related to.
~love the song you have added to your spot. reminds me of Darrin. I will write him tomorrow. I write him every Monday and Thursday-just to let him know what we are doing here, and that we are thinking of him. i miss him- still, brings tears to my eyes. :-(