About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Cows Have a New Barn



Congratulations the custom random generator selected #2. I think that is Jayedee. Nancy will ship them to you early Monday morning.
I'm sure they will have to acclimate to a little higher temperature in their new barn. It is 25 degrees here tonight, icy, snowing and dangggg cold.

4 comments:

jayedee said...

oh my heck! thank you! heavenly Father must've known i needed a lift today! thank you soooooooooo much! i'm so tickled you wouldn't believe it!

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

I'm sure you will love your new herd...they are house trained and everything!

Anonymous said...

jayedee,
i have packed the herd up, and will mail them priority on Monday. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Jayedee,
I mailed to package on Monday morning. I hope it arrives in a timely manner and you enjoy.