About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Cows Need A New Barn ~ Do You Want Them?

I am wanting to change my Christmas tree decorations.
I have about 36 hand painted cows,
15 'milk cans', and a homemade tree skirt.
The cows and milk cans are about 2 1/2 - 3 inches tall.
The tree skirt must be put on the tree before the tree is placed in the tree stand.










I am wanting to find a new home (Barn) for these items. If there is someone in the US that would like them, I would be happy to put them in the mail as soon as I have an address.
This darling cow Christmas Village belongs to my bff. She asked me post them so she can find them a happy new barn.
If you would like to become a new farmer to the herd, please leave me a comment. I will also need your email address so we can get your snail mail address.
We will give you all a chance to comment until Saturday night. That way she can draw a winner and get them in the mail to you on Monday. MOOOOO




5 comments:

Nissa said...

How adorable! I would love to adopt these cows!

jayedee said...

oh leeann! PLEASE put my name in the hat! what an awesome giveaway! good luck everyone!

houseofeling said...

ohhh...I would love a little christmas cow for my holiday decor.....

jenna said...

These cows are so unique and special. I am crazy about them. Sweethearts and so adorable.

phxbne said...

I love cows and a cow tree would be fun!