About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

And the Winner ~

Congratulations to Namck, she is the winner of my 100th blog drawing. Blogging has brought many friends, family, and new acquaintances into my life. I'm grateful to each of you who took the time to stop by and leave me a comment. I promise to have future giveaways...probably for no reason at all. Well, maybe it is because I love to shop.


Today is my Grandmother's birthday, if she were still with us we would be having a big family dinner (at her home, prepared by her, with all the fixins'). Then again on Thanksgiving day she would have done it all again. My grandma was amazing, thanks grandma for teaching me all that you did. She also blessed me with my mother and my aunt, who have given me so much. Thanks Mom and Aunt Rea, your influence has certainly guided me along the path of life. And right now that path says I have to get going...26 children await my guidance.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me! can you hear me srecaming and jumping up and down saying, "It's me. I won, I won."?
I am SO excited for the pie pan, and the cook book. Can't wait to try some recipes. Yipppeeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

it should say SCREAMING-but I am too excited to spell correctly. Need to talk to my 3rd grad teacher. ha ha
I too am grateful for the things that grandmothers teach us. Thanks for sharing.

jayedee said...

congratulations namck! i hope you enjoy your gifts! and thank you leeann for hostinig this awesosme giveaway to begin with!
blogging truly does open up new worlds, doesn't it?

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Congratualtions NAMCK! I am quite surprised that you did NOT call your daughters to tell them that you won. Have a wonderful day at school Leann. From your all time favorite student. ;)

Anonymous said...

Can't imagine a person who would put the "win" to better use. LeAnn your pie dish will be enjoyed by so many more than just the winner. She will add to the "win" and share with so many others. Life, love it, and pass along the good! So much good to love. You do good things LeAnn!

Anonymous said...

Today, I received the pumpkin pie dish and Taste of Home cook Book. Both are very beautiful. Will use them both as I cook Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursdy for 20+ people. Can hardly wait. Thanks Le.

Anonymous said...

I used the beautiful pie plate-filled with a pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving Day. I used the recipe book earlier to make a peach crumble. YUM. I am so enjoying my winnings!