About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Please Help ~~~

Last week while I was doing the usual blog surfing I came across a post of a remodeled bathroom that was beautiful. Here is what I remember about it: Pictures of grandkids frame hung with ribbon and cupboard nobs used to hold them...monogrammed towels on a wall rack, and drapes hung around the bathroom mirror. It was fabulous!

So I thought I had added it to my favorite list, but obviously I DIDN'T. If there is anyone in my circle of friends who has seen this would you please let me know...I probably should spend one more minute (hour, day) looking for it.

No comments: