About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Gratitude and Thanks


Sometimes in the daily challenges that life gives us, we miss what is really important. We may fail to say hello, please, or thank you, congratulate someone on something wonderful that has happened to them, give a compliment, or just do something nice for no reason.

As I journey through this week of Thanksgiving, I want to thank those people in my life who have filled my life with blessings. The song Count your blessings has been playing through my mind for days…. “Count your blessings, count them one by one, count your many blessings, see what God has done, count your blessings, count them one by one……….” I can hear you all singing it as you read. Enjoy your blessings this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count your Blessings name them...family, friends, BC, hot running water, warm house...
Gratitude was the message in all of our church meanings today. As I prepard for my meetings, I have also spent the day thinking about my many blessings. i am so grateful to have you and your family in my life.

Hootin Anni said...

Hello...
I've just added you to the Bloggers over 50 blog roll.

I'm very glad to meet you...you have a beautiful warm and friendly blog.

[you may have to refresh your blog page to see that your blog link has been added --listed as "Discovery"]

Sandra said...

Loved this post :)

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

jayedee said...

did you know, leann, that i count you among my blessings this year? well i do, so there!