About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, November 26, 2007

Six Weeks to Fitness


Today I am commited to get back to my best weight. I have added to my sidebar each days goal. It just shouldn't be as difficult as I seem to be making it. Three years ago, I was so dedicated, I would never eat after 6:00 PM, I only ate healthy foods, (No Goodie sneaking), I counted Weight Watcher Points and I lost everything I wanted to. So here goes! I won't post about my achievements until it is really noticeable. I will keep up the sidebar with the goal for the day. I also found a great blogspot that will calculate points for you on line, it is called WeightWatcher Recipes. Keep me in your prayers...help me be strong. That's a picture of me today... in a few weeks I'll be up and running!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's to you! Why do we make ti so difficult to loose that last bit? I'll be thinking of you, and praying for the both of us. I want to loose way more than 10 pounds before dar gets home in 5+ weeks. I commit to doing better also.

jayedee said...

woo hoo! you go girl! and i will live vicariously thru you! LOL

Sandra said...

Good for you, I'm glad you're getting yourself motivated :)

I still have 10 lbs to loose and just can't seem to do it, I love food so much it's hard for me to watch what I eat....

Can't wait to see how you do :)

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

LeAnn, I wish you the best of luck. I think you already look great. Oprah did a show yesterday (I'm sure that you saw it) about people that lost amazing amounts of weight. She is starting a thing in January on weight loss and she has invited ONE MILLION people to be a part of it. Good luck!