About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Organization Kick

This fall I have been on a get organized kick. I started with my shoe collection and closet spaces. I haven’t posted pictures because….well I’m a collector of shoes and clothes….it might be an addiction! Maybe I’ll get brave enough over the Christmas break to show you all what I did…I’ll think about it.
Anyway……My office space is somewhat limited, so I went with an L-shaped, two-surface desk arrangement to eliminate my secondary desk which was on the other side of my office. I love how it looks, especially the stain glass lamp my dad made and gave to me…thanks for the early Christmas Dad.
I also added a nice chair. DH was a little surprised when the moving guys brought in this monster (his words)! It will be a perfect reading chair with light from the window. The afghan was made by my mom...geeze my parents are so talented...it matches the room perfectly. Thanks Mom!
Now I must find homes for all those items removed from the unorganized office. To bad I didn't take before and after pictures, the transformation is amazing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! I love the reading chair! You will get lots of great reading done.

Kelli said...

It looks great, especially the big comfy reading chair!

Kelli

Nina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nina said...

Wow, wonderful office!!

ohiofarmgirl said...

It does look very organized....looks like you are ready to do some work. Do you have a home business?Dianntha