About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Seriously Today is National Noodle-Ring Day

How could I have missed this holiday? Where have I been? National Noodle Ring Day
When : Always December 11
National Noodle Ring Day is a December day that kids young and old have impatiently await......yeah, right!

What would cooking be like without the noodle ring? I do shudder to think about it. I for one am certainly relieved that the Noodle Ring exists, so I can cook them in one recipe after another..... And, doesn't it make sense that we honor the Noodle Ring with its own very special day!? Look you can even get your own t-shirt.....

Your own mug! or just walk down memory lane with all the noodles ~~~ can you name all these noodles with your noodle?

Here is your word bank in case you are in need of a few hints:

rotini - capellini - farfalle - conchiglie - ruote - wide egg noodles - rigatoni - and fusilli












I left off the easy ones - macaroni, manicotti, spaghetti, and lasagne.
Now even more anticipations..... tomorrow is National Ding-a-ling day! Any inspirations?







1 comment:

Nina said...

Seriously, you are a wonderful friend with so many interest. You can inspire a dull day. Love you.