About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Shopping for Christmas

Honestly, my DH doesn't even get this far into the mall.... So my trip includes the blue line as well. Our plan today was to go finish up our shopping. This is what we found this morning in our backyard, front yard, street....etc. It's beautiful, but looks like a stay in the house day, sit by the fireplace, read a new book kinda day to me. Maybe even eat some goodies...not doing well this week on the diet, 2 parties blew the plan!
The flakes were huge last night !


It starting snowing early in the evening
didn't stop, hasn't stopped, it must be winter.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we don't have any snow and my blue line is much shorter than that.

Anonymous said...

i had a list of things to get before i get out of here. Kids came to visit, so crossed the shopping off the list of things to do. i was amazed how gigantic the snow flakes were last night. beautiful to look at-not so if you have to go out. C/Ya soon!

ohiofarmgirl said...

Your male, female shopping is so right...and funny too. Your winter pictures look a lot like mine. We are suppose to get freezing rain today...hope it misses us! Dianntha