About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, December 16, 2007

That little picture on the side bar...No way!


So I walk the 10,000 steps and take the picture of the pedometer, post it in the side bar....Oh no you can't see the numbers and I'm not going to let this day go without the proof that I actually did the entire 10,000 and then some. Mind you, I can't feel my feet but I made it! Just for the record of course!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yippee! for you. How long did you spend on the treadmill? Kids left way late-talk to you soon.

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

60 minutes....

Nina said...

Very impressive!!!!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

LeAnn that is so impressive. When I was pregnant with Jensyn my dr wanted me to walk 10,000 steps a day. I never made it. I would even march while I was doing my hair and make-up in the morning and then meet Angie in the afternoon to go walking. Way to go!!!

Sandra said...

Wow that's impressive, I'm tired FOR You LOL

Merry Christmas to you and your Family!!!!

Love,
Sandra

Linda said...

I'm a new Over 50 Blogger, so I stopped in to say Merry Christmas! Have a great 2008!