About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Travel Tuesday



Whatever we do, ... we should stop for a few minutes, as often as possible, and praise God from the depths of our hearts, to enjoy Him there in secret. Since we believe that God is always with us, no matter what we may be doing, why can't we stop for awhile to adore Him, to praise Him, to pray to Him, to offer Him our hearts, and to thank Him?
Loafer Canyon is one of those places that can make you stop and realize how serene, peaceful and beauitful the world around us is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome photograph! Inspiring words too.

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Jason's photo of course. How are you doing today?