About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Relationships


The relationships we have with other people are projections of the relationships we have within ourselves. Our external relationships and our internal relationships are in fact the same relationships. They only seem different because we look at them through different lenses.

All your relationships exist in your thoughts. Your relationship with another person is whatever you imagine it to be. Whether you love someone or hate someone, you’re right.

Now the other person may have a completely different relationship to you, but understand that your representation of what someone else thinks of you is also part of your thoughts.

So your relationship with someone includes what you think of that person and what you believe he or she thinks of you.

Thanks for the beautiful picture Jason!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow profound. I just returned from the wedding of my friend Adele-her 3rd. She is so happy. And yes, I can do better on many of my relationships. Thanks for the motivation.

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Communication through computers is an amazing thing. Glad you are home, let's talk tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

sounds grest to me!