About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, July 20, 2007

Grilled Shrimp and Spinach Salad


Grilled Shrimp and Spinach Salad

1 Envelope ranch salad -dressing mix
1/2 c Water
2 tb Balsamic vinegar
2 tb Bacon bits
1 tb Brown sugar
In a screw-top jar, combine dressing mix, water, vinegar, bacon bits, and brown sugar. Cover and shake well.

Serve on baby spinach topped with, grilled red peppers, grilled shrimp, almonds, and caramelized onions.

DELICIOUS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you have time to cook with the 2 grandchildren there? I hope that you are having a GREAT day.

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

I send them to Ali....She sends them back. They have the same life as the dog!

Anonymous said...

Heh, took me several tries to remember the address here. We are in PC and enjoying every minute of it. Hope things are going well for you. No new posts. BUSY????

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

A few breakdowns this week. Halie came back for 2 days, Jason is freaking out about financing the cabin...Ali - well you know the saga! She is going to Ogden High this year for her job.

Hope you are having fun. Talk to you soon.