About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bringing Home the Goods

I love going to farmer's markets and we are so lucky to have such a great one very close to us in Ogden. It is open from 8:00 - 12:00 every Saturday during the growing season. There is a great selection of flowers, fruit and vegetables, baked goods, and delicious cheeses, and lots of other stuff, it is impossible to resist.

Here is the picture of what I brought home today, the zucchini, tomatoes, and 1 cucumber came from my very own garden.

I got 3 flavors of salsa, 3 raspberry jams, beets, yellow squash, strawberries, and Great Harvest Bread. YMMMM!

No comments: