About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, July 14, 2007

BC Party

It was a fantastic sunny Saturday and warm is a word the definitely describes 100 degree here today! You also know what that means, we fired up the grill and Nancy, Dave, their kids, and the neighbors dusted off the patio furniture, set out tables, made shade tents and we had a BC party. Food galore and lots of people, at least 60! Anyway, I think the BC Party was a screaming success.

We missed Nina and James, and our thoughts and prayers are with Douglas and your family. There were a few family members who had other plans today, we understand, but we still missed you!

I snapped lots of pictures, which I will put into a slide show so you can find yourself. If I missed you – I’m very sorry. I was probably protecting the camera from all the water balloons.

If we took a roll call of all the helpers we would include every one of you. Thank you for indulging your mothers, and wives by making an appearance at the shindig! We love you all very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, a screaming success! And plans for a repeat next year. Missed those that could not come.
just GREAT FUN!!!!