About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tag Thursday

Scattergories

Doing my usual blog catch-up this morning I stumbled across this meme. Take the first letter of your name and use it as the first letter of an answer for each of the following categories.

1. Famous singer/band: ..........................Lennon
2. 4 letter word: ...............................Love
3. Street name: .................................Lincoln
4. Color: .......................................Lavender
5. Gifts/presents: ..............................Lingerie
6. Vehicle: .....................................Lexus
7. Things in a souvenir shop: ...................Louisville Slugger Bat
8. Boy name: ....................................Luke
9. Girl name: ...................................LeAnn
10. Movie title: ................................Lost in Translation
11. Drink: ......................................Lemonade
12. Occupation: .................................Librarian
13. Flower: .....................................Lily of the Valley
14. Celebrity: ..................................Lindsay Lohan
15. Magazine: ...................................Lady's Home Journal
16. U.S. city: ..................................Lake Placid, New York
17. Pro sports team: ............................Los Angeles Dodgers
18. Fruit/vegetable: ............................Lemon/Lettuce
19. Reason late for work: .......................Late?? I'm early for tomorrow.
20. Something you throw away: ...................List of things to do!
21. Things you shout: ..........................."Let's Go!"
22. Cartoon character: ..........................Ludwig Von Drake

Give it a try....loads of laughs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure that I can find an "N" word/s for each of those, but it got me thinking.

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

I think you can! If I can you can - Good Bookclub game!

Anonymous said...

1. Famous singer/band: ...Neil Diamond
2. 4 letter word: ...... news
3. Street name: ........Nordin Ave
4. Color: ..............navy
5. Gifts/presents: ......nuts
6. Vehicle: .............nova
7. Things in a souvenir shop: ...........name plates
8. Boy name: ............Nathan
9. Girl name: ...........Nona
10. Movie title: ........Nutty Professor
11. Drink: .......Nestle's Chocolate milk
12. Occupation: .........Nurse
13. Flower: .....Nasturtiums (sp)
14. Celebrity: ...Nancy Sinatra
15. Magazine: .........Newsweek
16. U.S. city: .......New York, New York
17. Pro sports team: ....Nets
18. Fruit/vegetable: ...Nectarine/New Zealand Spinach
19. Reason late for work: ......nap
20. Something you throw away: ....NOTHING!
21. Things you shout: ....."NOW"
22. Cartoon character: ....Ned Flanders
Give it a try....not so fast!

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

see you did it Nancy - I think I'm changing my pro team - Los Angeles Lakers! More Points!