About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, July 10, 2007



TRAVEL TUESDAY - today I took a trip back in time and found this interesting bit of information. Wow, this would be a teaching miracle for my 3rd graders.

"CUNEIFORM"

Sumerians created cuneiforms script over 5000 years ago. It was the world's first written language. The last known cuneiform was written in 75 AD. This writing system, involved the use of a wedge-shaped reed stylus to make impressions in clay. The picture above is suppose to be what my monogram would look like in Cuneiform.

No comments: