About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, July 16, 2007

Here Come the Zucchini

One never knows exactly how many zucchini plants to PLANT...so this year my decision was 4! Ali has decided that they are a good thing to eat, which makes me happy and excited that I planted so many. So this was the harvest for the weekend. From the 6 zucchinis pictured here, we have had fried, steamed and zucchini bread..and I think there is one left...with about 6 more ready to pick from the garden. Tomatoes and cucumbers are doing their best to produce one or two a day. Drop by if you would like a zucchini!

We enjoyed a great feast with Jason, Julie, Halie, Brevin, Ali, Sierra, Grandma and Grandpa Buffo..(we would be Al and myself). Jason cooks on his new Traeger as often as we ask him to. Check out his pictures of all those goodies at http://www.flickr.com/photos/sweetj/ He is going to make a website of his own with recipes, pictures, thoughts....etc.


2 comments:

Jason said...

I'm still going to keep all my photos stored on Flickr but will have a new website as well, we will call it a homebase. The site will be located at emptymind.org -- it will take me a day or two to get it designed and setup.

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Are you calling it Homebase or Emptymind? - lol - I know you are calling it emptymind