About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, July 2, 2007

At the Ball Park

Sunday night at the ball park with the grandkids!

Halie decides she needs to help the concession girl!
Brevin gets a ride on grandpa's shoulders
We tried to keep them corralled for most of the game, but during the 2nd inning Elian Herra collided with Idaho Falls Chukars designated hitter Rubi Koko. It was very tense seeing him lie motionless on the infield for twenty minutes.He was taken out on a stretcher with a smile as the crowded gave him a standing ovation. I talked with his host family this afternoon, they said he seems to be doing fine and is back at the ballpark
....hoping to get more playing time.


Al moved to the back row 2 years ago...I joined him this year and I love it. Al still roams the park sitting here, there, and everywhere!


No comments: