About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, July 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom

My mom, has had a great impact on my life. Her heart and determination are something that I can only hope to have myself one day.She has taught me the most important thing in life - never give up on your dreams. I thank her dearly for helping me become who I am today. I would have never made it as far as I have without her help.
Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma/Greatgrandma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grandma. Is her birthday on the 9th? That is Trav's. What did grandma do to "celebrate"?

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Grandma's birthday is actually the 10th...I just did it very late at night on the 9th, didn't think she would see it before her actual day. They went to lunch, and probably sat on the front porch watching nature at it's finest in SF.