About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Number Fun!

Okay everyone here is something fun ---but you will need a calculator. Unless of course you are Al - he can do math in his head!

1. Grab that calculator.
2. Key in the first three digits of your phone number (Not Area code)
3. Multiply by 80
4. Add 1
5. Multiply by 250
6. Add the last 4 digits of your phone number
7. Add the last 4 digits of your phone number again
8. Subtract 250
9. Divide number by 2
DO YOU RECOGNIZE THE ANSWER?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, cool! and where did you get that neat number trick?

Anonymous said...

Who has the time to think this kind of math stuff upcan it be done in a day, or days someone spend years working on something like that? Doesn't it make you wonder?

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Amazing, kind of like the English language - just flabbergasting! How did someone come up with that word!