This morning we enjoyed a new recipe, well accepted by everyone!
Idaho Sunrise Potato and Egg Bake with a little biscuits and gravy on the side!
*Choice of add ins – we used chopped ham, red pepper, and cheese
Salt and Pepper
- Slice a portion of the potato lengthwise so you are able to hollow it out to make a bowl.
- Place 1 tbs of butter on each potato
- Crack an egg in each potato
- Sprinkle with desired toppings and seasonings
- Bake in a preheated 375 oven for 17-25 minutes or until eggs are just set.