About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Individual Chicken Biscuit Pot/Pies

DSC_0335

Trying to put together back to school menus that are quick and easy to have on the table.   School is just a few days away!

Ingredients:

1 package “Grands” biscuits

Rotisserie chicken – chopped in bite size pieces

1 can Cream of Chicken Soup

1 package Frozen mixed vegetables (Small package)

Favorite seasonings

Stretched the dough to fit into deep muffin tins/sprayed of course.

Mix all the ingredients together – except biscuits…come now!

Place a nice heaping mixture into each biscuit cup.

Back 22 minutes at 375 Degrees

Yummily Good

No comments: