Delizioso – you know if you throw in an Italian Cream Soda the family feels like it’s a party…and that is just what it was tonight! What was the occasion…..well it is opening ceremony night at Sochi. Did someone say Sushi? I’ll be right back with some!
And this Little Guy quickly figured out that the rim of the glass was covered with candy candy candy!
- 3 oz club soda
- 2 oz Raspberry flavored Torani syrup (or your favorite flavor)
- 3 oz heavy cream or half and half
- crushed jolly ranchers for the rim of the glass
- Coat the rim of the glass with crushed jolly ranchers – We just dip the cup in water and then into the crushed jolly ranchers. Jolly Ranchers can be melted in the microwave if you want a smooth rim.
- Fill a tall glass two thirds full with ice.
- Fill the bottom half with cream
- Top off with club soda.
- Pour your flavoring on top
- Pop in the straw and drinks away.