About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, February 10, 2014

Chicken Bundles

Chicken Bundles

Simple dinner tonight with Chicken Cordon Bleu Bundles

· 2 cans of  crescent rolls

· 1 package of thin sliced ham

·  slices of swiss cheese

·  2- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Open the cans of crescent rolls. Separate and unroll the triangles.  Layer one slice of ham, 1 slice of cheese. Then add a small amount of shredded chicken on top.  Add another slice of ham on the top. Fold the edges of the ham around the cheese and chicken.   Starting at the fat end of the triangle, roll the crescent dough around all the fillings as tight as you can and continue rolling to the point of the triangle.

· Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.

· Brush with butter fresh out of the oven.

No comments: